Accounting and Financial Management
Dr Roza Sagitova
- Qualifications: PhD in Accounting and Finance, Heriot-Watt University, November 2016; MSc in International Accounting and Finance, Heriot-Watt University, November 2012; Specialist Diploma in Physics and Technique of Fibre Optic Communication, Bashkir State University, June 2005.
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 023 9284 4135
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Accounting and Financial Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I joined Portsmouth Business School as a Lecturer in Accounting and Financial Management in August 2016. Prior to the appointment, I have been doing PhD at Heriot-Watt University which was fully funded by the University. During my time at Heriot-Watt, I was also a teaching assistant on accounting related units.
Admission Tutor for Accounting and Financial Management subject group.
I teach both lectures and seminars in Advanced Financial Accounting (Level 6) and Advanced Financial Management (Level 6).
I also supervise undergraduate dissertations.
My main research interest are in broad area of corporate social and environmental responsibility.
Two working papers on greenhouse gas emission disclosure practice, motivations for environmental activities and motivations for (non)disclosure of this information publicly.