Accounting and Financial Management
Dr Imad Chbib
- Qualifications: PhD, MSc, BA.
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 023 92 844119
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Accounting & Financial Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Dr Imad Chbib is a senior lecturer in accounting and financial management. Before joining the university, he gained a BA in Law from the Lebanese University, MSc in Financial Decision Analysis, and a PhD in Corporate Governance from University of Portsmouth.
Lecturer in the areas of Corporate Governance, Financial reporting, Financial Accounting, Forensic Accounting, and Research Methods, and coordinating postgraduate dissertations. Dr Chbib supervises undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD dissertations. In addition to his academic role, he is the postgraduate admission tutor for the department of Accounting and Financial Management.
Research interests focuses on subjects related to Corporate Governance and financial performance.