Accounting and Financial Management
Dr Konstantinos Kallias
- Qualifications: PhD, MBA, MSc
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 023 9284 4004
- Email: Konstantinos.Kallias@port.ac.uk
- Department: Accounting and Financial Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Konstantinos lectures in the areas of accounting and financial management. Prior to joining Portsmouth Business School, Konstantinos was employed as an analyst in the financial sector. He has evaluated a pipeline of energy and real-estate investments across Southeastern Europe. Konstantinos was awarded his PhD from the University of Sussex. Additionally, he holds the degrees of Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Miami and MSc in Accounting and Finance from the London School of Economics. His research has been published in the Journal of Corporate Finance and the Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
Financial Reporting (Level 7), Corporate Finance and Business Valuation (Level 7), International Accounting (Level 6).
Initial public offerings, political connections, intangible assets valuation, financial reporting and choices of disclosure