Accounting and Financial Management
Miss Lena Itangata
- Qualifications: BSc, MBA, FHEA
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 023 92 844010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Accounting & Financial Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am a senior lecturer in finance and accounting, as well as admissions tutor for undergraduate accounting and finance pathways. I am involved in student recruitment both in the UK and internationally, this has included participation in recruitment drives in Africa.
I spent the earlier part of my career in banking and financial services both in the U.K. and Kenya before pursing my management accounting qualification.
I teach on various units at all levels (undergraduate and postgraduate), subject areas include financial management, corporate and business finance, financial analysis, and management accounting.
Research interests include equity and bond markets, behavioural finance, stock market volatility in emerging and frontier markets. I amcurrently involved in stock market and anomaly investigation in frontier markets.