Centre for Counter Fraud Studies
Counter Fraud Conference
The 9th Counter Fraud and Forensic Accounting Conference, Wednesday 5th - Thursday 6th June 2019
Centre for Counter Fraud Studies (CCFS) / Business and Law Accounting Group (BALAG)
This year we are also be running an optional extra half-day event starting on Wednesday 5th June 2019 starting at 13.00 pm. The conference fee includes admission to both.
While the conference is free for current University of Portsmouth students only, there remains a small charge for non-students attending.
Presentations are to be given by: -
- Mr. Jim Gee, Partner and National Head of Forensic Services, Crowe UK LLP and Visiting Professor and Chair of the Centre for Counter Fraud Studies at University of Portsmouth.
- Professor Mike Levi, Cardiff University.
- Professor Martin Gill, Director, Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs).
- Professor Kelly Richmond Pope, DePaul University in Chicago.
- Mr. Jonathan Gilbert, Post Graduate Research Student School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University.
- Mr. Peter Tickner, Director, Peter Tickner Associates Limited.
- Martina Dove, Freelance Fraud Consultant.
- Dr Bina Bhardwa, Research Fellow at the Institute for Criminal Policy Research (ICPR), Birkbeck, University of London & Tiggey May
along with many more.
Previous conference papers can be found via the links below.
Book your ticket
Opportunities for Sponsorship
There will be opportunities for sponsorship of the conference and for stalls at the conference venue. We are particularly interested in a potential sponsor for a drinks reception being held on Wednesday 5th June 2019. If you are interested in sponsoring, then please contact Professor Mark Button at firstname.lastname@example.org.