Centre for Counter Fraud Studies
Education and training
The University of Portsmouth is also a centre of learning in counter fraud with one of the largest groupings of students studying counter fraud-related courses and options in the world, of which the staff associated with CCFS deliver. There is a thriving community of learning and sharing of best practice and knowledge. These courses include:
- BSc (Hons) Counter Fraud and Criminal Justice Studies (distance learning)
- BSc (Hons) Risk and Security Management
- MSc Forensic Accounting (distance learning or campus)
- MSc Forensic Information Technology
- DCrimJ Professional Doctorate in Criminology
Professional Training Courses
The Centre in partnership with the Centre of Forensic Interviewing can offer bespoke courses in this area.
Bespoke Training Courses
The Centre is capable of creating bespoke training courses for clients. If you have a need or idea please contact the Centre to discuss.