School of Mathematics and Physics
Dr Mateja Presern
- Qualifications: Dipl.Prof.Mat PhD PGCAP FHEA
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer / Academic Learning Support Coordinator
- Address: Lion Gate Building, Lion Terrace, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO1 3HF UK
- Telephone: +44(0)23 9284 6267
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Department of Mathematics
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a Senior Lecturer in Mathematics and the Academic Learning Support Coordinator in the Faculty of Technology. I coordinate Maths Café, the University-wide maths support service.
I completed my PhD at the University of Glasgow, after which I first took up a teaching position at University of Strathclyde and later worked as a lecturer at the University of Glasgow, before joining the University of Portsmouth in 2014.
I am the Athena SWAN Champion for the Department of Mathematics.
- M111 Fundamental Calculus
- M213 Algebraic Structures and Discrete Mathematics
- Maths Café