School of Mathematics and Physics
Dr Esmaeil Namvar
- Qualifications: BSc, MSc, PhD, HEA Fellow
- Role Title: Teaching Fellow
- Address: School of Earth & Environmental Sciences Burnaby Building Burnaby Road Portsmouth PO1 3QL
- Telephone: 023 92 842448
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: SEES
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I am a physicist with more than 17 years working experience in teaching environments and research labs using a wide range of instruments of advanced materials synthesis and characterisations including those normally work under ultra-high vacuum (UHV) and cryogenic conditions. This includes calibration, design and development of instruments, computer interfacing, electronics and also performing numerical calculation for data analysis.
- Delivery of core and specialist units.
- Undertake project supervision.
- Develop, maintain and deliver learning support.
- Apply technical knowledge in support of teaching, student projects and research activity.
- Nano-Structured Materials Engineering
- Plasma physics and Electromagnetism
- Photonics and Photonic Materials