Department of Psychology
Mrs Beth King
- Qualifications: BSc
- Role Title: Course Administrator
- Address: King Henry Building, King Henry 1st Street, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 2DY
- Telephone: 023 9284 6312
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Department of Psychology
- Faculty: Faculty of Science
I joined the department at the start of 2010. I am a full-time Course Administrator responsible for the administration of students on all the undergraduate courses.
My main duties include:
- Registering students and maintaining accurate student information and assessment results on the Student Records system for the duration of their studies.
- Inputting and making changes to options and electives.
- Receiving, logging and arranging for timely marking and return of work to students.
- Inputting student assessment results to Student Records system.
- Providing forms and advice on completing Extenuating Circumstances Form.Preparation and coordination of examination paperworkOrganising production of unit evaluation reports.
- Dealing with student enquiries.Preparation of paperwork for Assessment Boards and notification of results.
- Minuting of Teaching and Learning Committee, SSCC, Board of Studies, Unit Assessment and Board of Examiners meetings.
- Preparation of assessment result letters and academic transcripts to students.
- Maintaining the Psychology Undergraduate Student Resources Moodle site.