Academic Registry

Unit Modification Approval Process


There are some changes that can only be made to units as part of the Course Structure process. For any other changes, the unit will need to be re-versioned in the Unit Database and a Unit Modification Approval form (UMA) must be completed, approved, and sent to your RSSA via your Faculty Validation Officer (FVO).

What changes can be made, and when? Click here.


To access the UMA form, the Unit Descriptor form (for Academic use) and guidance on completion of Unit Descriptors, please visit the Document Warehouse.