Corporate Governance

Student registered with a Collaborative Partner Institution

If you are registered with a Collaborative Partner of the University and have a complaint about your course, you should first use the partner’s complaints procedure which is available from your institution.

If you remain unhappy once the partner's internal procedures have been exhausted, you may submit a complaint to this University under the Student Complaint procedure.  Your complaint will be dealt with as a review carried out by the Director of Corporate Governance.

If your complaint concerns something the University should have done but has not, or has done in a way that does not meet your expectations, you should first raise the situation informally with staff in the Collaborative Partnership office within the Quality Management Division of the Academic Registry, details of which can be found in the Sources of Help section.  

You may submit a formal complaint to the Complaints team either by post to Complaints team, University House, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2UP, or  by email to or by completing the online student complaints form.