Economics and Finance
Dr Eun Young Oh
- Qualifications: PhD Economics (Durham) M.Litt Finance(St Andrews)
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 023 92 844159
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Dr Eun Young (“EY”) Oh is a lecturer in Economics and Finance at the University of Portsmouth. She currently involves in research projects in Equity and Debt Crowdfunding, Digital Currency and Monetary Policy. Previously, she worked on a £750,000 three year EPSRC funded project, Volunteer and Crowdsourcing Economics (VOLCROWE). This involved collaboration between the University of Portsmouth, University of Oxford, University of Manchester and University of Leeds. In 2014, she was awarded a PhD in Economics by Durham University. During her PhD, she developed expertise in the field of Macroeconomics and Econometrics (Thesis Title: Essays on Monetary Policy and Economic Growth). Since joining the University of Portsmouth, Dr Oh has transferred the skills she honed studying Macroeconomics to the Digital Economy, a new and exciting field of research. More information can be found on her personal web page.
My teaching interests include Macroeconomics, Monetary Policy, International Economics, Quantitative Method, and Alternative Finance (Equity/Debt Crowdfunding).
- Monetary Policy
- Economic Growth Theory
- Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing
- Digital Economy