Economics and Finance
Dr Federica Alberti
- Qualifications: PhD, MSc, BSc
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392 844270
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I joined the University of Portsmouth Business School in February 2015. Previously, I held research positions at the Max Planck Institute of Economics (Strategic Interaction Group) and the University of Kent (Centre for Reasoning and School of Economics). In 2010 I was awarded a PhD in Economics by the University of East Anglia (School of Economics).
I teach behavioural economics, public economics, and quantitative economics at undergraduate level and supervise individual projects. I am also unit coordinator for Public Sector Economics and Quantitative and Research Methods for Economics.
My main research interests are in behavioural economics, experimental economics, game theory. My current research focuses on public good games, bargaining games, the origin and the evolution of social conventions, reasoning in coordination games.