Economics and Finance
Dr. Paraskevas Kipouros
- Qualifications: PhD (Economics, University of Surrey), MSc (Energy Economics and Policy, University of Surrey), BSc (Economics, University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki), Fellow of the HEA.
- Role Title: Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844785
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
Dr. Paraskevas (Paris) Kipouros joined University of Portsmouth in September 2018 as Teaching Fellow. Paraskevas awarded a PhD in Economics from University of Surrey in June 2018. His main research interests focus on energy economics. He has taught Econometrics, Commercial and Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Data Analysis, Microeconomics and Game Theory. Before joining the University of Portsmouth, he was Associate Lecturer in Queen Mary University of London.
Industrial Organisation and Competition Policy
Data and Research Methods for Economics
Quantitative and Research Methods for Economics
My main research interest is focused but not limited, in the area of energy economics. My current research focuses on energy demand, energy efficiency and the rebound effect in developing countries.