Economics and Finance
Dr Ozer Selcuk
- Qualifications: PhD(Economics)
- Role Title: Visiting Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844139
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Economics and Finance
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am a Visiting Fellow in Economics & Finance at Portsmouth Business School, University of Portsmouth. I have a BSc in Economics from Istanbul Bilgi University and I completed my PhD at Tilburg University, the Netherlands, in 2014.
I teach Microeconomics (U20438), Public Sector Economics (U20462) and Managerial and Decision Economics (U20440) at undergraduate level.
My main fields of research are social choice theory and game theory. Currently my research focuses on cooperative games with restricted cooperation that is represented by a graph on the set of players.
- Equivalence and axiomatization of solutions for cooperative games with circular communication structure (with Takamasa Suzuki and Dolf Talman) Economics Letters 121, 2013, 428-431.
- A characterization of the Copeland solution (with M. Remzi Sanver), Economics Letters 107(3), 2010, 354-355.
- Sophisticated preference aggregation (with M. Remzi Sanver), Social Choice and Welfare 33(1), 2009, 73-86.