Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries
Creative Skills offers workshops and one-to-one tutorials in many areas, from software and hardware skills through to video production techniques and drawing classes.
If you need extra help or want to learn additional skills, or even a new skill from outside your degree studies, call in to see us in to find out what’s on offer.
As a CCI student you can sign up for free to any of the Creative Skills+ workshops or activities.
You can do one-to-one tutorials or group workshops in areas such as:
- Image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Film, television and video editing software such as Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro
- Architectural modelling (CAD) software such as SketchUp, Revit and AutoCAD
- Post-production and special effects software such as After Effects
- Interactive media and animation using Flash
- Sound production software and techniques including Pro Tools and Audition
- Television studio video camera setup and use, studio lighting, sound recording
- Life drawing, observational drawing, and perspective drawing
Creative Skills is an official Certiport exam centre, where students on level 6 or level 7 of their degree can take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) and Autodesk Certified User (ACU) exams for free. Please visit our Moodle page for further information.