Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Research Skills Support (Quantitative Methods)
This is for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in FHSS at any stage, who need additional support with developing quantitative research skills.
- understanding statistical concepts
- survey design
- coding data
- data entry/analysis using Excel or SPSS
- writing up your data analysis in a report or Dissertation.
Your Research Skills Support tutor is Stephanie Bennett.
Bookable sessions* are available between:
- Mondays 10.00 am-12.00 noon & 1.00 pm-4.00 pm
- Thursdays 10.00 am-12.00 noon & 1.00 pm-4.00 pm
*Phone/Skype evening sessions are available by request.
You can email/call me to make an appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All one to one sessions held in St Georges 4.04 or by phone/Skype Audio.
If you can't make any of these dates, please do get in touch and I will try my best to schedule something in for you. I can also give support via email or phone if needed.
- Email to make an appointment at email@example.com
- Or telephone: +44 (0) 23 9284 5065