Learning at Work
Partnership Masters Programme (Postgraduate)
Benefits to you
- Your existing knowledge counts towards the degree award.
- You gain a university qualification without having to take a career break.
- Learning through work-based projects reduces the amount of leisure time you have to spend studying.
- You learn what you need as you need it.
- You can tailor the pace of learning to suit demands on your time.
- Learning leads to professional and career enhancement.
Benefits to your employer
- Staff education brings commercial and strategic awareness.
- Commercially valuable work projects are part of the learning programme.
- The organisation gains knowledge of best practice and the latest technologies from work-based projects.
- University tutors provide new knowledge and advice.
- Better qualified staff enhance the organisation's leadership position.
- Staff who have been supported to gain Partnership qualifications show increased loyalty to their employers.
- Employee motivation is increased as they develop their skills.