Operations and Systems Management
Dr Azad Camyab
- Qualifications: Phd, MBA.
- Role Title: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844153
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Operations and Systems Management
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
I have been a Lecturer at the University of Portsmouth, Business School for 12 years (FT & PT).
- -Fellow at the Masters programme in Sustainability Leadership at the University of Cambridge.
- Worked mainly in the Energy Industry (25 years) on the technical and commercial aspects as well as financing of infrastructure projects.
I have been responsible for:
- 6 major construction projects (building new CCGT gas power stations on green field sites).
- Senior business development and project management roles in the energy, renewable and sustainability sectors.
- Procurement and contract negotiations with key stakeholders.
- Fellow of The Institute of Engineering and Technology (FIET) & the IoD.
- Member of Electrify Europe’s Executive Advisory Board.
MSc programme in Project Management and Leadership.
- All aspects relating to project and risk management.
- Energy related research including low carbon technologies, renewable energy, financing, innovation and entrepreneurship.