Operations and Systems Management
Dr Lubica Strakova
- Qualifications: PhD in Andragogy, MPhil in Andragogy, M.A. (Distinction) in Adult Education, Comenius University Bratislava; PG Diploma in Teaching and Learning in HE, University of Sheffield.
- Role Title: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 023 9284 4815
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Operations and Systems Management
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
Lubica Strakova is a Senior Teaching Fellow within the Portsmouth University Business School, University of Portsmouth.
Prior to this Lubica was a Senior Teaching Fellow at the Southampton Business School, University of Southampton. She has been working over a decade in academia leading EC, INTERREG and ERDF funded projects at University of Sheffield, University of Wales and Lancaster University and she also held research posts at the University of Sheffield. Lubica spent a number of years working in international business at senior level prior joining academia.
Lubica holds a PhD in Andragogy, MPhil in Andragogy and M.A. with Distinction in Adult Education, all from the Comenius University in Bratislava; Diploma in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education from the University of Sheffield and Project Management Professional qualification (PMP) awarded by Project Management Institute and Agile practitioner certification. She is a Member of the Project Management Institute and Fellow of The Higher Education Academy.
Lubica’s teaching responsibilities are primarily in the area of project management, research methods and supervision of MSc dissertations.
Nisar, T. N., Prabhakar, G., & Strakova, L. (2018). Social media information benefits, knowledge management and smart organizations. Journal of Business Research. DOI: 10.1016/j.jbusres.2018.05.005