Operations and Systems Management
Dr Maria Barbati
- Qualifications: Phd
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Portland Building (room PO3.64), Portland Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3AH.
- Telephone: 02392848484
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Operations and Systems Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I have been a lecturer in Business Analytics and Quantitative Research Methods at the University of Portsmouth since May 2013.
I hold a PhD in Science and Technology Management from the University of Naples "Federico II" in Italy. During the PhD program I spent seven months as a visiting researcher at the Universidad de Murcia in Spain. My education also includes a MSc (with BSc) in Engineering and Technology Management and a Postgraduate Masters in Automotive Engineering from the same institution. Prior to my PhD, I worked at Robert Bosch in the automotive area.
Business Analytics, Quantitative Research Methods.
- Facility Location Problems: Discrete models with equality objectives, Dispersion Problems, Heuristics, Metaheuristics and Exact Methodologies;
- Transportation Network Problems: Two Stage Models, Multicriteria Approaches;
- Agent Based Methodology;
- Discrete Event Simulation.