Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
Mrs Kerry Collier
- Qualifications: MSc (with merit) Human Resource Management, MCIPD, AFHEA.
- Role Title: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844271
- Email: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
Prior to her current role in Higher Education, Kerry has held a variety of Human Resource management positions at both operational and strategic levels in HR consultancy and client-facing roles in challenging environments; ranging from occupational psychology to agriculture, accountancy to manufacturing across Private, Public and Voluntary sectors.
Additional responsibilities include Course Leadership for the Human Resource Management courses (BA Business and Human Resource Management and BA Human Resource Management with Psychology).
An active member of the Portsmouth Business School teaching team acting as a Unit Coordinator (for Human Resources for the Professional (Level 5) and People Resourcing (Level 6) as well as contributing to the design, delivery and assessment of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes including Organisational Behaviour units, Organisational Management Accounting, Business Innovation Development Project and Human Resource Development and Training Management. Also providing supervision for students studying at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.