Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
Mrs Sally Rumbles
- Qualifications: MSc HRM, BA Hons, MCIPD, FHEA
- Role Title: Director of HR Programmes and Curriculum, Principal Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth P01 3DE
- Telephone: 02392 844730
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Organisation Studies and Human Resource Management
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am Programme Director and Curriculum Lead in HR for all undergraduate and postgraduate HRM courses and units working closely with the professional body the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development. Prior to moving into HE I had a successful career as a HR Manager in industry including a period as Training Manager which led me down the path to higher education.
My main teaching activities relate to the Postgraduate professional courses including; International HRM, People Resourcing and Equality and Diversity Management but also have a wealth of experience of teaching on a range of undergraduate Business programmes.
Research interests centre on engagement and well-being including managing changing and the role of HR in managing engagement.