Portsmouth Business School
The Portsmouth Leadership Programme
Following on from our successful Value-Added Board programme for current and aspiring directors, the Portsmouth Leadership Programme has been designed for those at an operational level who have the potential, ability and ambition to achieve senior leadership positions.
Building on their existing leadership experience, you will gain insight into the demands and challenges of senior leadership, and begin to develop the skills needed to become a strategic leader.
The programme aims to:
- develop the personal qualities, insight and wisdom needed by senior leaders
- support your self-development, with a focus on your role within your organisation as your responsibilities increase
- provide the opportunity to focus your leadership style, strengths and areas for development, in order to build your personal confidence
- share wider insights into handling difficult leadership challenges
- create a strong peer support network from across all sectors.
This is a half-day programme.
Delivered in small groups and led by James McCalman, Director of the Centre for Strategy and Leadership, sessions will operate under the Chatham House Rule, enabling honest and open discussion.
Participants will complete the programme with a specific Personal Development Plan.
Please contact the Business Services and Research Office (email@example.com) for details of costs and dates.
The programme can also be delivered in-house, where companies have five or more staff who wish to attend. To discuss this option further, please contact us.
T: 023 9284 4488