Portsmouth Business School
Dr Zoe Dann
- Qualifications: PhD MPhil (Eng) M.Eng & Man. PG Cert (Dist) FHEA PG Cert (Dist) FHEA
- Role Title: Associate Dean (Students), Senior Lecturer in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392 844827
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Strategy, Enterprise and Innovation
- Faculty: Portsmouth Business School
I am Associate Dean (Students) and a Senior Lecturer in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. My research and teaching has focused on entrepreneurship and innovation and making learning authentic, as an enterprise educator. I am currently principal investigator for Leadership in Entrepreneurship Education in Higher Education, a collaborative action-based project with University of Winchester. I have a place on the board of the Cathedral Innovation Centre a local business incubator and social enterprise.
I am Chair of Faculty T&L Committee and key working groups (timetable, outreach, enterprise and employability). I represent the faculty at university level on teaching and learning matters. I have taken the lead on enterprise and entrepreneurship curriculum development within the Faculty and on engaging entrepreneurs. I have received £32K for curriculum development work. I lead both the unit, Business Venturing, where students start-up and run their own businesses in the curriculum and the MBA Entrepreneurship Master Class.
I have published articles on NPD development and innovation and applied the findings to knowledge transfer work (circa £800K) with large and small businesses. My current interests and PhD supervisions are in entrepreneurship pedagogy and academic entrepreneurship.