Portsmouth Business School
Relevant work experience can help to make students more employable, and also increase their degree classification. In order to facilitate this within the Faculty of Business and Law we have a dedicated Placements Office to help ensure as many students as possible benefit from real work experience.
As well as providing students with the opportunity to explore the world of work, a placement also benefits employers by offering them a chance to take on fresh, intelligent and enthusiastic young people. Our students have a high level of skill, passion and flexibility, and can offer applied and current knowledge from their studies, resourcefulness and enthusiasm.
Placement Student Videos
Placement students can offer you and your business a number of benefits:
- As intelligent undergraduates they can offer a high level of skill and flexibility, applied knowledge from their students, resourcefulness and enthusiasm.
- They can help drive forward a particular project to which other employees may not have the time to devote.
- As temporary employees they may prove to be an excellent prospect for future employment at the end of their studies, giving the employer the opportunity to assess them in a working environment.
- They can be a useful source to fill temporary vacancies and ease peak workloads.
- They have access via their academic supervisors to a range of highly qualified specialists at Portsmouth Business School, who have extensive industrial or organisational experience.
To find out more and discuss your requirements please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team. Remember, a wide range of organisations participate in the programme, from both public and private sectors, and vary in size from large multinationals to SME’s. Whatever your size or type of business we have students to suit.