Portsmouth Business School
MA Sales Management Bursary
Applications for 2017 entry are now closed
Subject to availability, Portsmouth Business School may offer a bursary to a self-funding national Home/EU student from the Neil Rackham Bursary Fund. The bursary will be in the form of a discount off any tuition fee for MA Sales Management.
Awards will be made on a competitive basis, taking the following into consideration:
- You will have applied for, and been offered a place on MA Sales Management for September 2017.
- You are fully self-funded.
- You have UK or EU nationality.
- Your academic achievement or equivalent professional qualifications and/or experience.
- You complete the MA Sales Management Bursary Application Form for 2017 entry.
The deadline for receipt of the bursary application is Monday 31st July 2017.
The bursary will be in the form of a discount from any tuition fee but please note, it cannot be taken in conjunction with any other discount or bursary offered by the University with the exception of the 2% early payment discount which is applied to the net value of the fees. The early payment discount is available to self-funding students who pay their tuition fee in full in advance of the beginning of the academic year.
Successful bursary applicants will be required to accept their place on the programme within four weeks of notification in order to obtain the reduction in the fee.