Portsmouth School of Architecture
- Qualifications: MA, PG Dip., BA (Hons)
- Role Title: Professional Studies Advisor
- Address: Eldon Building, Winston Churchill Avenue, Portsmouth PO1 2DJ
- Telephone: 023 9284 8484
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Portsmouth School of Architecture
- Faculty: Creative and Cultural Industries
I am the founding partner of inspiredSPACE Architects. I have experience across a wide range of architectural sectors including education, residential, hospitality, luxury retail and resilient design in the UK and Europe, specialising in Building Information Modelling (BIM).
As a Professional Studies Advisor, I review and provide comments to aspiring Architects gaining professional experience in practice.
Building Information Modelling (BIM)