Mr Michael Kenomore
- Role Title: Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Address: Anglesea Building, Anglesea Road, Portsmouth PO1 3DJ UK
- Telephone: +44 (0)23 9284 2332
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Engineering
- Faculty: Faculty of Technology
I am a Graduate Teaching Assistant at the University of Portsmouth, a position that I have held since September 2014. I am also an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
I graduated from the University of Portsmouth in 2012 with a degree in Petroleum Engineering and I completed a postgraduate degree at Heriot-Watt University in 2014, also in Petroleum Engineering.
I support teaching in the School of Engineering in:
- Numerical and Computational Methods in Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Principles
- Unconventional Resources
- Introduction to Petroleum Engineering
- Individual Projects
As part of my employment, I am completing a part-time PhD in the development of shale gas in the UK .