School of Languages and Applied Linguistics
Mr Mahmood Asgari
- Qualifications: BA Hons (Open University); CELTA (University of Cambridge); Professional Cert. in Management (Open University); MA (University of Portsmouth); PGCE (University of Portsmouth)
- Role Title: Teaching Fellow in International Business Communication
- Address: Park Building, King Henry 1 Street, Portsmouth PO1 2DZ
- Telephone: 023 9284 6159
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: School of Languages and Area Studies
- Faculty: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Mahmood Asgari is a Teaching Fellow in International Business Communication at the University of Portsmouth.
I contribute lectures on years 2 and 3 of the BA International (Trade &) Business Communication degree at Portsmouth. These are: Business Communication, Language of Marketing & Finance, Language of Interpersonal Communication across Cultures, Professional Communication for Business, General Language, and Learning From Experience. I am a personal tutor and I supervise level-6 Project students.