School of Languages and Applied Linguistics
Mrs Caroline Corney
- Qualifications: M.Ed, B.A., PGCert TLHE, RSA Diploma, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Role Title: Principal Lecturer, Subject Area Leader: Business Communication and International Recruitment, and Global Engagement Lead (SLAS)
- Address: Park Building, King Henry 1 Street, Portsmouth PO1 2DZ
- Telephone: 023 9284 6136
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: School of Languages and Area Studies
- Faculty: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Caroline is a Principal Lecturer in English Language and Linguistics. She is Course Leader for BA (Hons) International Trade and Business Communication, and Programme leader for the suite of ‘with Business Communication’ courses.
Teaching and research areas are English Language, Linguistics, and English for Academic Purposes.