Portsmouth Law School
Ms Cheryl Buck
- Qualifications: LLB Law and European Studies and LLM Law and Corporate Governance/GRAD ICSA
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: tba
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Portsmouth Law School
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
I am currently a lecturer in the School of Law having graduate from the University of Portsmouth gaining my Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree here. Prior to my full time position I was a Part-Time Law Lecturer teaching on a variety of units at both Level 4 and Level 5 including English Legal Systems, Business and Employment Law, Business Law and Tort Law. My current research interests focus on the contentious issues surrounding Privacy and Freedom of Expression on the Internet and associated Information Technology Law.
I lecture in the Law of Tort at Undergraduate Level and Legal Approach to Business (Law of Tort Unit) at Postgraduate Level. I am a personal tutor and supervise students who take the Practical Lawyer Unit, in particular students that partake in the Generalist Advisor Clinic. I am Unit Co-ordinator for the Community Legal Research Project.