Portsmouth Law School
Dr Fang Ma
- Qualifications: Ph.D, LLM, LLB, FHEA
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: TBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Portsmouth Law school
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
I completed my Ph.D at the University of the West of England (Bristol) in 2009 after obtaining LL.M (International Commercial Law) at the University of Nottingham. Having previously taught at the University of Hertfordshire, I joined the School of Law at the University of Portsmouth in July 2014.
I am unit coordinator for LLB Company Law, LLB Dissertations and Current Legal Issues. I also supervise LLB and LLM dissertations.
My main research areas are: English and Chinese Company Law, Corporate Governance and International Trade.