Portsmouth Law School
Mrs Helen Burton
- Qualifications: Solicitor
- Role Title: Senior Teaching Fellow
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844172
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Portsmouth Law School
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
After a successful City career in private practice as a solicitor and associate partner advising several national multiple retailers and Footsie 100 companies in commercial conveyancing matters, I joined the University in 1999 working part-time.
My main areas of teaching include business law, company, contract and consumer law at both undergraduate and post graduate level. I am the personal tutor to direct entry level 5 & 6 international students studying in the School of Law. This involves a lot of one to one time to help them settle in and cope with studying and living in Portsmouth.