Portsmouth Law School
Dr Lee Roach
- Qualifications: LLB, PhD, FHEA
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer, Postgraduate Admissions Tutor
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844106
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Portsmouth Law School
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
Originally from South Wales, Lee gained his LL.B. in Law at the University of Glamorgan and his Ph.D. in Corporate Governance at the University of Bristol. Having previously taught at the University of Bristol and Cardiff University, Lee joined the University of Portsmouth in 2006.
Lee teaches exclusively on our postgraduate courses and is unit coordinator for two units, namely (i) Corporate Governance: Theory, Law and Practice, and (ii) Corporate Secretarial Practice & Strategy. Lee is also the Postgraduate Admissions Tutor and the Postgraduate Dissertations Coordinator. He also teaches Corporate Governance as part of the MBA MasterClass series.
Lee’s research interests focus on the law and economics of corporate governance. He has also written numerous textbooks in the fields of company law, business law and commercial law.
Lee would welcome Ph.D. proposals in the fields of Corporate Governance or Company Law.