Portsmouth Law School
Ms Lisa Gibb
- Role Title: Senior Lecturer
- Address: Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE
- Telephone: 02392844788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: Portsmouth Law School
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Law
I am currently a Lecturer in the School of Law. I am Unit Co-ordinator for Tort and also for ILEX.
In addition to this I am Admissions Tutor for Law and combine this role with Schools and College Liaison; a vital role in encouraging local school children to participate in events within the Court room, to encourage widening participation.
Prior to lecturing, I was a Senior Solicitor with Blake Lapthorn, specialising in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims. I was accredited to the Law Society Personal Injury Panel, indicating an expertise in her field.
I lecture in European Union law, Law of Tort, and on the Institute of Legal Executives programme (both UG and PG).